Reni Mimura BBS
ログインしてね (*・∀-)☆ Please log in...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reni Mimura BBS
ログインしてね (*・∀-)☆ Please log in...
Reni Mimura BBS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reni Mimura BBS

Talk about & with Reni (*・∀-)☆ __ れにとBBS!

Reni started Forum. 〜*〜*〜*はじまり、はじまり〜*〜*〜*〜
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Documentos_TV_T23_Asesinos_en_avi
X_X ! ! ! ! ! ! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:55 pm by leytoanch

» Anilos Camilla
X_X ! ! ! ! ! ! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:08 pm by leytoanch

» Sakura Matsuri
X_X ! ! ! ! ! ! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:24 am by Agent Sato

» Reni on Wii, PS3 and Xbox360
X_X ! ! ! ! ! ! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:34 pm by Agent Sato

» Happy 2012
X_X ! ! ! ! ! ! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:33 am by Agent Sato

» Merry Christmas!!
X_X ! ! ! ! ! ! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:55 pm by Agent Sato

» Hello Everyone
X_X ! ! ! ! ! ! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:47 am by Agent Sato

» Reni-chan in watercolor
X_X ! ! ! ! ! ! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:04 pm by Jessi

» Hello there everybody!
X_X ! ! ! ! ! ! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:14 am by chikage94

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

X_X ! ! ! ! ! !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1X_X ! ! ! ! ! ! Empty Re: X_X ! ! ! ! ! ! Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Alright, I'm finally back with a few impressions of the last Top Tunes Maid Show!

It was good to finally see NEW YORK WAVE, but without any subtitles or summary, one couldn't help but feel a little lost; why was Reni playing to business suits? Whatever that was about, it would've worked out a lot better if she really knew the meaning of the words she was memorizing; in other words, if she were more fluent. As much as I wish for her success, I wish for her to be a more effective English communicator.

That first dance team (what were they called?) was really cool! I never followed Michael Jackson as much as the next guy, but when "Jam" came on out of nowhere, it was awesome!

It was good to see Reni again after such a long time, and she looked GREAT as a red MEIDO! The moves for "Song of Devastation" were cool, but how about matching the hat to the dress next time? A red hat for a red outfit, black for black, etc.

At first, I thought the balloons (during DNA?) were a nice touch, but they soon began to detract from the performance at hand.

Rising*Angels could've commanded the stage better, but that'll come with experience. Next time, for sure.

Moemiru!, on the other hand, carried themselves pretty well. My view of their performance wasn't the best, but from what I can recall, Miyuki performed like she's been there before and Sneko did a good job of working the crowd.

MoeMoeJanken was as heated as ever, which made it even crazier that I came out as the victor. Performing a duet with Reni to "Ai: Oboete Imasu ka?" would become one of my favorite Maid Show memories.

(Next time I'm packing a roll of paper towels for easier post-bubble-attack cleanup.)

The MegaCherry segment was awesome! I'd definitely like to see more of this pair!

I had gone through a lot of money during that weekend, so I passed on Maid in NY. Later that night, I realized I should've gone through a little bit more! Some of the shots I saw were awesome.

I was already having a pretty good weekend, so coming home from that much excitement made it pretty difficult to fall asleep. Nevertheless, I'll be looking forward to the next episode of the Maid Show!

2X_X ! ! ! ! ! ! Empty X_X ! ! ! ! ! ! Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:15 pm

So much to say, so little energy to say it with. I'll return with more words tomorrow, but in short, it was a great show!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum