Reni Mimura BBS
ログインしてね (*・∀-)☆ Please log in...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reni Mimura BBS
ログインしてね (*・∀-)☆ Please log in...
Reni Mimura BBS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reni Mimura BBS

Talk about & with Reni (*・∀-)☆ __ れにとBBS!

Reni started Forum. 〜*〜*〜*はじまり、はじまり〜*〜*〜*〜
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Documentos_TV_T23_Asesinos_en_avi
Some Ideas for Next Maid Show! (Hopefully useful...) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:55 pm by leytoanch

» Anilos Camilla
Some Ideas for Next Maid Show! (Hopefully useful...) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:08 pm by leytoanch

» Sakura Matsuri
Some Ideas for Next Maid Show! (Hopefully useful...) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:24 am by Agent Sato

» Reni on Wii, PS3 and Xbox360
Some Ideas for Next Maid Show! (Hopefully useful...) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:34 pm by Agent Sato

» Happy 2012
Some Ideas for Next Maid Show! (Hopefully useful...) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:33 am by Agent Sato

» Merry Christmas!!
Some Ideas for Next Maid Show! (Hopefully useful...) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:55 pm by Agent Sato

» Hello Everyone
Some Ideas for Next Maid Show! (Hopefully useful...) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:47 am by Agent Sato

» Reni-chan in watercolor
Some Ideas for Next Maid Show! (Hopefully useful...) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:04 pm by Jessi

» Hello there everybody!
Some Ideas for Next Maid Show! (Hopefully useful...) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:14 am by chikage94

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Ideas for Next Maid Show! (Hopefully useful...)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bittersweetdarkrei

Bittersweetdarkrei

I agree!
^-^

http://www.reverbnation.com/fan/bittersweetdarkrei

PandyCandy

PandyCandy

Omg Caturday sounds absolutely adorable~!!

I would love to see Moedan do more cutie things~!! Ohhh~~~ With such cute accessories~~ Maid for a day sounds like a idea cute too~~ I would love to see more of Reni's gal fans.

Reni should make a new game for audience~! A spicy game where you will be on your toes!! *0* A game like Moe jankenpon where everyone can play together. A funny game!!

Ann chan your ideas are so lovely~!

あんちゃん

あんちゃん

So um, you guys know Reni is planning what to do for the next maid show and all so...how about we help her out a bit!? In the end, since we are part of her audience, if we propose something it might turn out to be useful for the show somehow.

So....well I don't really know much about Maids to be honest, and you'll have to forgive me for writing something up so quickly, but this idea came to my head and I thought it would be cool to share it.

So how about doing a Maid Contest for girls who are Reni's fans? Say once a month, a contest is held among female fans who want to participate and one of them is chosen, and she can be like a moedan maid in one of Renis monthly maid shows, or just for a song at one of the shows or whatever. I dont know but, to me, that would be kind of interesting to watch. And it would make Reni's female fans relate more to her, since they will practically be in Reni's shoes for a day or for a song.

Or...if you want to give it a little twist, you can add a theme to the maid show. Say...you can have a "caturday," and then all moedan gets to cosplay as nekos. Or you can have a um "school" "gothic" or "lolita" (or however you spell that) day, so they all get to dress in such a fashion.

I dont know...just some random ideas I came up with in my free time, hope it helps somehow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum