Reni Mimura BBS
ログインしてね (*・∀-)☆ Please log in...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reni Mimura BBS
ログインしてね (*・∀-)☆ Please log in...
Reni Mimura BBS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reni Mimura BBS

Talk about & with Reni (*・∀-)☆ __ れにとBBS!

Reni started Forum. 〜*〜*〜*はじまり、はじまり〜*〜*〜*〜
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Documentos_TV_T23_Asesinos_en_avi
How hard is it to master both the Korean and Japanese language? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:55 pm by leytoanch

» Anilos Camilla
How hard is it to master both the Korean and Japanese language? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:08 pm by leytoanch

» Sakura Matsuri
How hard is it to master both the Korean and Japanese language? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:24 am by Agent Sato

» Reni on Wii, PS3 and Xbox360
How hard is it to master both the Korean and Japanese language? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:34 pm by Agent Sato

» Happy 2012
How hard is it to master both the Korean and Japanese language? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:33 am by Agent Sato

» Merry Christmas!!
How hard is it to master both the Korean and Japanese language? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:55 pm by Agent Sato

» Hello Everyone
How hard is it to master both the Korean and Japanese language? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:47 am by Agent Sato

» Reni-chan in watercolor
How hard is it to master both the Korean and Japanese language? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:04 pm by Jessi

» Hello there everybody!
How hard is it to master both the Korean and Japanese language? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:14 am by chikage94

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

How hard is it to master both the Korean and Japanese language?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jakman

I'm a native speaker of Korean and I'm currently learn Japanese (I'm intermediate). I suggest you to learn Korean first and then maybe you could move on to Japanese.

As we know, Korean only has one set of characters, it's called hangul. You just need to memorize and combine them. You can master it in only a week.

However, the Korean pronunciation sounds difficult for the people who aren't accustomed to it. But it might easier for you since you already mastered one of the Asian languages (I guess the pronunciation isn't simple like Japanese).

I'd say you better learn Korean first. It takes a great deal of practice to master a foreign language. You will probably can't master both languages only in one summer vacation, remember, it takes time. You can't master a foreign language in a short time; you have to study it step by step.

The-Magic-Of-Making-Up-Review

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum